Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bird Journals

I've finally finished three more journals.  The covers are made from a fusion of fabric and paper and have an oil-cloth/leather kind of feel to them.  The pages are various, mainly plain, but some printed or painted, papers including water colour paper.  Closed with a leather thong and beads and buttons,  each one has a pocket on the inside, and each one is unique.









I love making these but I prefer photographing flowers and birds and moths than I do my own work!


I hope that so far your week has been a good one!
Please feel free to leave a comment, it is always lovely to hear from people who visit here!

1 comment:

  1. wow these journals are so awesome. i love the birds!!!!! i am after a special journal to write matejas milestones in, so please put one of those aside for me! love noemi xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!